Life is short and I will be making this post short….. This should be suitable for a rap battle right? Hahahaha
On Friday during our advice question session, a sister asked the meaning of purpose and how to go about fulfilling hers. While reflecting on the question, I discovered that I don’t have much time to fulfill my purpose so I have to make every moment count.
It is unfortunate that we have lost sight of our position as stewards on earth. That’s why you see a lot of people chasing the next big thing without any idea of how to steward their time, energy and resources.
If you think you have all the time in the world to wander through life without a purpose, please think again.
Nothing matters more than knowing God’s purposes for your life and nothing can compensate for not knowing them.
You don’t have the time to postpone:
- Giving your life to Christ and getting serious in your walk with him.
- Having an intimate relationship with the Holy spirit.
- Telling your story for other people to pick up their broken pieces.
- Serving God and getting lost in His presence.
- Impacting the lives of people through the platform you have.
- Being kind to people.
- Loving on people and praying for those that hurt you.
- Being a hell razer.
- Focusing on things that truly matter.
- Starting that business with the kingdom in mind.
- Emptying all that God has deposited on the inside of you.
- Building yourself to become a voice that will be reckoned with in this generation.
- Studying the word of God.
- Watering your relationships.
- Speaking into your future and working towards it.
Bottom line is that, YOU DON’T HAVE TIME!
I want you to get that in your spirit.
So if you are wasting your time on things that doesn’t add value to your life, then you have to retrace your steps.
You don’t have to watch all the new movies with its seasons and episodes on Netflix.
You don’t have to spend most of your time on social media keeping tab of what is going on in peoples lives.
You don’t have to attend every party to prove that you are a social being.
You don’t have to always initiate a gossip or listen to one.
You don’t have to hate on people because of your insecurities or for no just cause.
You don’t have to try to prove yourself to your peers.
You don’t have to be mediocre in your approach towards life.
You don’t have to always think that everything revolves around you.
You don’t have to waste time arguing about mundane things.
Hunnie, YOU DON’T HAVE THAT TIME.
This post is a reminder that you don’t have the time engaging in things that doesn’t add any value to your life.
Dimma what do I do?
Make every moment count!
If there are goals you want to accomplish, let this be the nudge to start working towards it.
Cheers to making every moment count.