As I was studying the book of revelation chapter 3 last weekend , I came across an interesting church among the seven churches. It was the church of Philadelphia and interestingly, they were the only church that God did not rebuke. The lord categorized them as having little strength. He commended their ability to keep His word and not denounce His name even in their little strength. He then promised them that He will make them a pillar in the Lord’s temple.
You may be in that phase in your life where your strength is little.
The little strength may be manifest in your life as:
• Financial instability
• Emotional instability
• Low self esteem
• No certification
• Poor background
• No thriving relationships
• No perceived personal advantage and the likes…
I want to encourage you to do something with “Your Little” such as:
• Serving Jesus unashamedly
• Promoting Jesus wherever you find yourself
• Doing those things God has laid in your heart to do
• Starting up that business
• Registering for that certification
• Acquiring that skill
• Sending that email
• Betting on yourself
• Looking past your imperfection
• Intentionally building long lasting relationships
• Starting that project
• Volunteering for that cause you believe in
• Placing boundaries in your life
The point is, Just do something with your little.
Stop wishing you had more strength. Stop wishing you knew God enough to preach the gospel to the lost. Stop wishing you had your finances together inorder to start up that business. Stop wishing you had what it takes to step out of your comfort zone.
Put your little into action and allow God turn it into a pillar.
A pillar signifies strength and beauty.
Until you work with your little strength, the potential for a pillar may not be actualized.
It just struck me that God’s strength is made perfect in our weaknesses so we need to start with our little so that He can bless it.
Thank you for this
Hmmm this hits home for me
Lemme add start working out with the little strength you have Dera 😩